a news dump

I haven't written anything for a while, and I've regretted it. There's just something that appeals to me about putting things in writing. I'm old enough, now, so that I'm going to indulge myself. Perhaps writing is therapeutic. Perhaps not. Perhaps I'm angry, ignorant and apathetic. Fick it, I don't know and I don't care.

Anyhow ...

Erin wrote about springtime in Iowa ...http://knitordie.blogspot.com/2007/03/climbing.html

Don't know if that was before or after the two hours on the phone to here today. I was good to hear her talk to Danielle and Mom. And that she got the list/text file of music from me.

Alex seems to have a new guy, which is a good thing. We're not allowed to meet him yet, but soon I hope. I could use paying for a nice dinner (hint, hint ...).

The car registration / insurance change went off without a hitch. Easy and so far, flawless.

Gigi is getting better all the time, off the liver drug, down to a theraputic dose of anti-seizure medicine She / he were here todfay, and the dog seems livelier than ever. Like, a dog. Yeah!!!!

Danielle has issues with school, and you can ask her about them. She spent the first three days this week with swollen glands, no diagnosis, and a lot of sleep. Seems over it, and now, back to that school thing ...

Maripat is Maripat. She can write here if she chooses, just so long as we stay madly in love.

Me ... Got my job offer from Carestream Health, the think the Health Group will be called after Kodak sells it. I'll read the paperwork later ... this week.

The Town of Odgen / Village of Spencerport has sewage issues, and needs an easement from us to deal with it. I accept the $3500 they'll give us, to drill under - that's UNDER - the back edge of the swamp behind the house.

I get my last EK Wage Dividend next Thursday. And, I'll get paid 3 times in May. Yeah !!!

The road bike is on order, available 'in April'. Road rage the way God intended it.

Dr. appt tomorrow for my diet pills, accountant - Joe Nacca - on Tuesday for taxes. On and on it goes.

Hugs and kisses,

rr

Comments

rich ruscio said…
Spell checking and proofreading are not career goals for me.

Sorry ...

rr
a.pat said…
spell checking? proofreading? not for engineers, correct?

alex has a new boyfriend? maybe i'll get to meet him when i arrive in july?

all's well here. mark's arriving on 5:29 flight roch/atlanta to here. he's picking up bill's truck.

have a headache and am now going to do pills, insulin and then sleep.

i think i finally have this thing done correctly.

read your work package yet?

Popular Posts