It's been quite the day

The weather forecast was nothing special, really, but I'd bet we got 6-8 inches of snow in the last 24 hours. Real world, I'd be trapped here for weeks. This world, no one notices snow. Greenville, SC ...

Darlin' Danielle not only got to sleep in a hotel room in Philadelphia, she got driven home from there. US Airways would have had them home tomorrow, or so, maybe. But, she's here, and that's goodness.

I took my problem with Excel up the Customer Support email pipe with Microsoft. A nice lady, I think, with a lovely, if somewhat heavy, Asian Indian (I think) accent called me to chat. I sent her email with my 13 year supply of blood glucose numbers in a buggy freaking excel file. I can only imagine how difficult her job is, because if it's tough for me to understand her when she's trying, it must be really hard for her to understand me, when I'm pissed :-)

Oh, yes, and work still sux ... It's a good thing they pay me. Wesley declined to bet on which one of us would get whacked first. Methinks he's losing his nerve.

Thank God 24's on tonight to calm me down.

rr

Comments

Popular Posts