good.

this is my current itunes playlist, i've titled it Moody. and i play it alot.

1. take me anywhere - tegan and sara
2. love hater - outkast
3. sunday - sonic youth
4. scatterbrain - radiohead
5. good as gone - little big town
6. way out - the yeah yeah yeahs
7. amsterdam - coldplay
8. headlights on dark roads - snow patrol
9. apostrohe - doscount
10. heaven forbid - the fray
11. for reasons unknown - the killers
12. for tonight you're only here to know - the distillers
13. not even jail - interpol
14. pressed against the sky - the toadies
15. green eyes - coldplay
16. my favorite things - outkast

i didn't send a copy when i mailed mini's t&s cd because it's pretty much all music you already have access to and seemed redundant. as i keep accidentally deleting my entire itunes library, pickins get slim unless i feel like sitting for hours copying discs to edna, my hard-drive (HINT; I NEVER FEEL LIKE DOING THAT). so yeah anways this is the soundtrack to my house.

i am getting "processed" by the davenport community school system tomorrow at 930am. filling out paperwork and watching some films and the like. wheeee. i expect to start on the 19th of this month.

currently putting off cleaning up the dirrrty kitchen, jonsing for a presspot of coffee but know i should be drinking tea for my throat, and lovingthis kitchen scale. of course it's red, natch.

hope you enjoyed my disgusting gravelly voice on your answering machine, way to call me back.

going to go get the mail (bills i'm sure :/) now, and dodge the pigeon poo that has become an everpresent part of my front stoop.

love, erin.

Comments

Popular Posts