I haven't written anything for a long time. Not because there's nothing to write, but because life gets hectic, and I just let some things go. I'm not even sure what's been so hectic, really.

My 22+ years with Kodak ended, and now I work for Carestream Health, Inc., a wholly owned holding of a big Canadian private equity company. Separation and rejoining are a pain in the paperwork.

The bike arrived, and is working great. I haven't been on a bike, though, in more than 2 weeks. Too much stuff to do on weekends, weather doesn't exactly cooperate, and I'm too whipped to ride after work. Hell, I haven't even taken any pictures of it yet.

Still can play racquetball 2x per week, though. After work.

This week, Gigo went to Heaven. I'm sure he's better off with other Angels. Hopefully, it'll hurt less for us over time. It still makes me cry to write this.

So, anyway, I thought of another way to motivate me to write. Whenever I see anything of interest, I'll get a picture, and post it, and just write around it. Maybe that'll get me more posts.

The picture above if from Bldg. 81, part of the Kodak Research Labs (where I'm now a tennant), out the 7th floor windows, facing north. Lake Avenue, not visible in the picture, is just off to the left. Drop dead beautiful view and day today, and the camera phone picture doesn't do it justice.

Hugs,

rr

Comments

Popular Posts