A miracle happened to me ...

Erin and I wanted to ride bikes. She needed to fly a thousand miles or so, and I needed to loan a bike and a do-rag.














There's an old hardware store in Brockport where the BFA kids shopped for good stuff. We went there, on bikes, to get shelving paper ... you can see it wrapped on the road bike top tube.
























Having both bikes in the same picture proves at least two bikes and people were involved.












Welcome to Java Junction ...













You've seen this scene before.













I never had both my bikes here at the same time.


































Here's what it was: Erin flew here to visit for a longish while, and we rode bikes to Brockport, to go the the coffee shop and to her hardware store for goodies. In addition to those miracles, my kid rode my mountain bike, while I rode my road bike.

Riding my bikes is special to me, especially on the Canal Path. It's beautiful, peaceful, and my LBS (local bike shop) is a part of my medical care support team.

To have Erin with me, sharing my stuff, and places, and time, is just a miracle.

So happy ...

rr

Comments

Popular Posts