Exercise Log 20180831

So many firsts today. Restarted my exercise routine - yea me ! First time while fasting - this was in hour 14. The numbers ...







This was also the first time I logged the duration: 12 minutes. I could hear my ego complaining.

Notes: While the weights weren't heavy, my form was less than fully good. Not sure if it's training memory loss, or muscle stuff. But, what was good formed before, was mostly less so today. Cable position for the seated facepull was a learning experience. Next up on that will be preferred grips. Both 05 and 06 were good, and could use more volume. But, I'll add reps before I add weight. Additional reps on everything will go up gently, until I figure out, or hit, my 'time on task' limit. Guessing that's 30 minutes. Not going to increase anything until at least 1 more session.

I barely broke a sweat. But, by the time I walked home, I could feel my muscles wondering what the hell happened. And leaning on the kitchen counter, I could feel muscle twitches.

So, it's all good. Now, to do it again.

Comments

Popular Posts