Say, here I am, on a road again There I am, up on the ...: mid-distance road bike exercise log 20200412

The objective was to simply get off my fat yass and go ride. One of the things my weight loss experience taught me, is that exercise is good for me, and it really helps lower my blood glucose numbers. Not doing exercise routinely does the opposite. So, I went.

The Ride: The road surfaces were mostly OK, except for bouncing plow damage on Chili Ave. Not as bad as riding over a rumble strip, but sucky anyway. The usual expected yard waste by the sides of the roads.

Equipment: Everything worked.

Apparel: The usual, with UA Coldgear and over that, a red - I mean screaming red - practice jersey. I prefer to be seen, not hit.

Rider: I'm most assuredly not in road ride shape yet, but it is only April 12. I historically start out in the 12-13 mph range, and work my way, over the summer, to 16 or so. I'm OK.

All is well. You stay well too.

Peace out

Comments

Popular Posts