History of My Weight Loss, March, 2020

I'm actually pressed for time, so this'll be shorter than usual. My goal is to maintain weight, lose fat.
Pretty close to target on maintaining weight. Between this chart, and the one above, the differences are mostly "noise". I continue to battle with the Diabetic Fat Making Machine problem.


With my weight flattish, body fat % makes a bit more sense. I've only ever been below 21% body fat, and then, very briefly. This implies, to me, that 21% is my current / natural / way-of-life limit.

My fate will always be diet, exercise, and the passage of time.


Diet - what goes in my mouth: I only look at 21 day averages. Just too much noise otherwise. My targeted macro's are always the same. Minimal carbs, maximal protein, less / don't care fats. One step away from starvation, is Carnivore. I don't care for it. One step "up" from Carnivore is Keto - a very low carb - less than 30 grams per day - diet. I seem to run between 50-100. One step up from that is more Lantus.

Nothing new about exercise, except that my fitness center is locked down for the duration. I'd really like that back. Or, warm and dry weather, to get me back out on my bike. If you want to see what I've done, you can read thru my exercise logs, here on this blog.

The passage of time: One thing my Doc said to me last visit, when I was grumping about my lack of available intensity while lifting was "Well, you are 66 after all". I do not prefer to hit my natural limits. A fair trade off would be, they stop hitting me first !!

Stay safe. Peace out ...

Comments

Popular Posts