Hulk Leapfrog Workout Tabata water row 30s/15s exercise log 20190731

I needed time on the Tabata part of the spectrum, both because I'd not done it for a while, and just because.

This one's straight forward. 5 minute warmup. Then 4 cycles of 4 sets of 30 seconds sprints and 15 seconds rest, with 2 minutes rest every set.

The metrics of interest: strokes per minute (SPM) and my power output (WATT).

My usual SPM range is 26-30, and this session I was doing mostly 32. I'd go with form and focus for the mechanics of the improvement. Vacations are good for me !!

WATT did usual cycle of OK first cycle (120-110), good second cycle (130-115 {max 149}), boink third (110-70), and OK fourth (120-110). The form of the cycle repeats. The WATT numbers are OK, but the boink set is disturbing. It was a bit worse than usual.

But, I did it, so, that's that.

Comments

Popular Posts