History of my Weight Loss, July 2019

The usual ...

What a long, strange month it's been since, well, ever!! Here's what happened last month.

My usual patterns of stable results from stable actions is not what happened in July 2019. I exploded all over ...

Month over month numbers look good!




Well, as of this writing (8/2/19) I'm choosing to use the Aug 1 date. Jus' sayin' it's coincidental. Yeah, that's it.

Looking at body fat pounds ...
Hey, what a difference a day makes !!! From that late June low to the late July high is like a 5 pound swing. I guarantee you I did it using my mouth. Too much beer, carbs, fats, calories, inactivity. In my defense, I was approaching, or on, vacation. Where, I'll repeat, I had a damned fine time.

Why did this measure choose to plummet on this date? Vacation ended, and discipline, and exercise, resumed. Thu Aug 4 was preceded by being baked at the volleyBall factory Tue 2 and Wed 3. While on fast / low kCal. AKA "hard work".

Let's recall, the purpose of this weight loss thing, is to make me a Former T2D person. The theory is that, if I get my body fat low enough, my T2D will go into partial/full remission. The two measures of interest: HbA1c, and Lantus use.

Ask if you need more HbA1c info.

I'd prefer that the 35 DMA was at 6, and not 9. Where, I'll repeat, I had a damned fine time.


Ah well, lab work not for a few weeks.

Lantus use ...

Ask if you need more Lantus info.

I'd prefer that the 7 DMA was Zero. So, I gotta take a down slope. Whoopie.



But, as it is, I've gone from near 80 units daily to almost 30 units. Certainly progress.

So, simple takeaways:

  • Vacations are great. But, occasionally.
  • The numbers have become a bit more volatile. I see all this stuff, in detail, daily. There's some regime change going on, but I've no idea how/what/when. Interesting ...
  • What to do about it? I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing better than I have been doing it.
  • Today is datarow 351 day!! And my meds are mostly all gone. Sounds slow, and better than many alternatives !!

Be well




Comments

Popular Posts