Tabata water row exercise log 20190830

After a 5 minute warm up, do 4 cycles of 4 sets of 30 seconds full effort, 15 seconds rest. After each cycle, rest for 2 minutes. At the end, cool down for 3 minutes.

It sounds so simple. Except for that intensity thing. Tababa sessions "work" because each set is done at maximal intensity. Serious honest-to-God all out heart wants to explode Intensity. If you're truly doing that, you'll know.

My intensity sucks, as my endurance fades. On the first set of the first cycle, I was pulling 150 watts. On the last set of the fourth cycle, I was pulling more like 70. Full suckage.

My intent was to lift weight, but my neighbor was using the bench and weight space, near the cable machine. So, water row.


It seems to me that I'm avoiding lifting weight. Interesting, that ...

Comments

Popular Posts