Tabata water row exercise log 20190809

It's been days since any exercise. My body felt 'heavier'. No good. I simply had to do something.

So, I did this again. 5 minute warmup, 4 sets of 4 work units of 30 seconds full on 15 seconds rest. Supposed to be full discipline / full power / full blast.

Yeah, no. I was dreadful. Max power was 140s, some time in the 140s, much time 130s-100s, some time in the 90s-60s. All over the map, every cycle, every set.

SPM was 32-30, very much all the time.

Deliberate focus on form worked, like always, but I couldn't keep it.  I'm pretty sure the combo of Tabata stuff, BG numbers, hangovers, and creatine / gelatin / coffee stomach all play a part.

But, yeah, I did the 16 work units as hard as I could, madly inconsistent, but done.

Comments

Popular Posts