weight lifting exercise log 20190917

My body seems to be responding better to lifting than to water row or cardio or road biking. So, I'll run down that rabbit hole a bit and see what happens.

But, the numbers are OK: total weight, 15,180. duration, minutes, 22, and pounds per minute, 690. In the good work box, but kinda low.


My body composition numbers haven't changed a lot, but a bit, all in the correct directions.

It's quite interesting seeing how my body comp took a hit from July's vacation joy, and now, recovery from it all.

My body composition numbers haven't changed a lot, but a bit, all in the correct directions. It's quite interesting seeing how my body comp took a hit from July's vacation joy, and now, recovery from it all.
Today was day 1 for "10x10" on the cable pull thrus. Started with the weight at 35 pounds. It'll get bigger next time. I did 2x50, because I wanted the rest.

Changed the lat pulldowns to 45 pounds, and did 2 x 50 of them. The pull thru work contributed to the time extension, and hence, the decline in pounds per minute rate. A few more sessions at these weights should pick the rate back up.

And then, I can feel young and studly some more ...

Comments

Popular Posts