weight lifting exercise log 20191021

Well, this is different. But first ...

Pounds per minute still in the good box. The variability is of only passing interest. The fact that I do this at all is still amazing to me !




It's confession time. I go to the fitness center with a set list, and I theoretically follow it. The piece of paper lasts 3 sessions, and by then, it's pretty marked up.

The cable stack I use for the pull thrus is set to 55 pounds, from the cable rows. In theory, I'd have seen that I marked up my set list to increase the weight here to 75 pounds, up 10 from last times 65 pounds. In practice, I completely missed it, and did 100 reps at 55 pounds. Not too bright.

So, to help make up for the "missed" work, I did 25 reps at 75 pounds. Easy peasy. Gotta maintain some integrity.

Any how, next time, up to 85 pounds for both 6 and 7. And, maybe, bump up the squats weight.

Comments

Popular Posts