Exercise Log 20180906

Earlier in life, I'd not exercise the day of, or the day after, a night at the volleyball factory. My excuse was, well, whatever. I did them both this time, around working two whole nights in a row !! It was a million degF in there, and I was sweating like a soaker hose.

Today's weight session lasted 19 minutes.



Notes: This data image includes Tuesday's Tabata loaded carry work. My intent was to do the exercise program, as originally written, again, and then increase reps. When I got to 05, I felt good enough to do an extra set. For 06, I did 2 additional sets.

You can find a video of Dr. Rusin doing exercise 06, as well as lots of other useful info, at this link

https://drjohnrusin.com/my-approach-to-building-muscle-without-injuries/

Current intent is to repeat this set / loading pattern for a few times, before changing anything. We shall see ...

Comments

Popular Posts