Exercise Log 20180929

Drop dead beautiful Fall day, so out to the fitness center early. Today's session lasted 29 minutes. The data for this exercise program's weights and duration ...


Last time, I had the intent to repeat this program at least 2x, and maybe 4x, because it felt 'heavy'. Heavy is an indicator of stress, and that's the idea. So, with proper form, as little rest as possible, I knocked it out again






Exercises 05 and 06 are intended to use heavy weight. Recall that in the prior program, they got to 60 reps of 85 pounds each. After 1x or 2x more repetitions, I'll consider upping the weight on 06, and the reps on 05. It's feeling like the target max reps is 75, not 60, for all. That'll add more session time as well. In an effort to get in a bit more leg work, I find myself modifying the cable pull thru to include slightly more bent knees. Whatever works ...




Comments

Popular Posts