Exercise Log 20180910

My apparently asymptotic goal is to exercise every other day. The prior session was Thursday, September 6, 2018. Friday was a stag party for a good friend. Our driver picked me up at 5:30pm. Saturday, after I got home at 2:30 am, was a totally wasted, sleepy, bad numbered, and lucky to be breathing day. Sunday was the wedding. Friends told me I seemed to have a very good time at the stag. My actions were better at the wedding. Bringing us to today ...

Past practice was to go lift earlier in the morning, say, 7am or so. Today, I wanted the time until 11-ish for other activity, so I got to put on my lifting gloves at 11:47, and was done at 12:05. 18 minutes.







Notes: I've settled on the handles and cable positions for all 3 cable exercises. Usual fasting time is 8pm until 1pm. A 7am session is 11 hours into the fast duration. Current fast time started at 9:30pm, so 11:47am is 14.17 in. Not sure I feel any different. Same exercise sets / reps as prior. No issues. Came home, showered, weighed, and was at 199.5. Under 200 for the first time in damned near forever. Hooray for me. Recall weight loss is not a goal. But, I'll take it.

Comments

Popular Posts