Exercise Log 20181102

Long fasts take a lot out of me. Combine that with Way Too Much Halloween candy, and the next morning, I wind up with high numbers and I feel like crap. I am a dumb ass, and I much regret it.

Today's session lasted 26 minutes, yielding a way over trend 730 pounds per minute rate. To be fair, I did get to the weight room late - 10am late - and one of my neighbors came in. We're friendly enough, but I don't go there to chat. Especially in my condition ...



Lift rate way over trend









Notes: One anomaly is too many. Repeat this set / rep / weight session a few more times. Form was much improved on 02. No interest in hitting my shoulders harder. Thinking about adding squats and curls. Next set increase will probably be 05 from 4 to 6. Then, weight / plate increases on 05 and 06. That'll get me close to maxing out this exercise set.

Comments

Popular Posts