Exercise Log 20181127


Cold and starting to snow when it came time to leave for the gym, so, I drove. More than worth it on the way home. My intent for the times when I'm unwilling to even drive down the street, is to return to the resistance bands.

But for now, duration was 31 minutes, for 22,515 pounds, for 726 pounds / minute.



Notes: Next time, add a plate to 06, 08, 11. Maybe that'll convince me to take 2 days rest, from this session, every time. And, maybe that'll convince me to find a form of cardio or HIIT / Tabata, for the first "rest day".

When this session was complete, I tried a cable knotted handle squat, at 12 reps of 25 pounds each, just to see. Yes, my balance sucks, and I nearly fell / was pulled into the cable stack. Thinking about ways to get my heels driven into the floor, rather than my toes.


Comments

Popular Posts