Exercise Log 20181113

This looks exactly like the one I use !! Except for the red knob (yellow)

Today's session was mostly smooth. The only 'discontinuities' were the swap of 04 and 05 in the program, to get all the dumbbell work together, and using the short handles for curls rather than the knotted rope handle. You can see those handles on the cable machine image on top of this post.



Notes: The swap of 04 and 05 felt good, and I'll leave them in that sequence.

I'm almost grooved into the mech tri set. As long as I'm wondering where my elbows ought to be, I'm not there yet. Close, though.

Use of the short handles didn't work well, because the round grip handle slides on the nylon strap, making me fight to maintain an underhand grip. Next time, I'll go back to the knotted grip, and see if threading it the other way thru my hand can force an underhand grip. If so, great, otherwise, neutral grip. May also add another plate, and move a step back from the machine. That step will keep me from possibly slamming plates on the bottom of the curl. I want my arms fully extended at the bottom, and I want the weight tension maintained there.

While sucking wind between sets in 08, I was thinking that 07 should go up to 5 sets of 15 for 75 reps, and both 07 and 08 should add a plate, because they seemed 'too easy'.

Adding 10 pounds to an additional 150 reps. That might help pick up the pounds per minute rate, and move it back to / over trend.

Comments

Popular Posts