Exercise Log 20181116

Today was one of those 'get up late get to the weight room late meet a neighbor' days. She spent all her time on the treadmill, and me on the weights / bench / cable machine, so we didn't collide. But we did talk. and talking while doing my program is not conducive to form / time improvements. So, I hope I did what I think I should have done. Duration was 37 minutes for 21,090 pounds, for 570 pounds / minute.



Notes: Talking during exercise takes more time than not talking while exercising. But, she's friendly and interesting, so the occasional tradeoff is OK. Back on trend would be 33 minutes, and I might be able to get most of that back next time.

Exercises 01, 02, and 03 were done as supersets: 01, one half 02, 03, one half 02. I wanted to do exercises 04 and 05 as a superset, but was distracted. I should probably re-write my program list (printed and brought and called "eyesightProg") to make explicit the superset changes.

Both 07 and 08 gained a plate / 10 pounds per rep, and the difference was WAY more noticeable on 07 than 08. WAY. Both are starting to feel heavy, and that's a very good thing. A few more weeks and those will add a plate.



Comments

Popular Posts