Exercise Log 20181124

My usual practice is to get out of bed, and 2 cups of coffee later, maybe go to the gym. In polite weather, I'll walk, else I'll drive. The cold outside is not polite, and I'm curious about what serious snow will do to my going at all. Oh well ...

Unchanged program, 33 minutes, 22,515 pounds, 682 pounds per minute. Just above trend. This programs got a lot more unchanged sessions in it. Which is good, because some of this is heavy :-)












Notes: There's a printed page ("eyesightProg") showing exercise / sets / reps / weights for the program I'm supposed to do. It needs to be printed "as big as possible" in landscape, to accommodate my eyesight.

There's potential to add weight or reps to 04 / 06, and nearing the time to add weight to 11/

Comments

Popular Posts