Exercise Log 20181121

Today's weather is not like 2 days ago, but the time in the fitness center was great. Today's session duration was 34 minutes, moving 22,515 pounds, at 662 pounds / minute. Slightly over trend, and probably within the CEP of the hh:mm time clock I record from.



Notes: I was surprised at how grooved in I felt on some of these. Superset 01-04 is an old friend, and not heavy, but superset 05-08 is a PITA, and it went well. I know where my elbows ought to stay, and keeping them there is 'good form'. I'm advised to not pin my elbows on curls, in order to work the muscles stabilizing my shoulders, and that needs more reps to get good.

I sent an email to Dr. John Rusin's web site, asking if they had any materials on cable machine squats. The response was pretty quick, and the answer "nope, but try this". He and his are great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEhAxqj7qPc

If and when I need more work in the current program, I'll put in the cable machine squats, between what are now 09 and 10. That'll make the sequence of body parts back/chest, arms/tris, quads/glutes/hip flexors, and abs/lower back/shoulders. Someday.

Comments

Popular Posts