Exercise Log 20181119

Today was a glorious day to defy gravity. Hard blue sky, "brisk" air, and a good attitude made for a great walk back and forth. While there, I moved weight for 32 minutes, using 22515 pounds, for a 704 pound per minute rate. Way over trend ...












Notes: Another late start, another neighbor meeting. She left fairly quickly though, something about the cat groomer showing up quickly, so that was all good.

My eyesightProg sheet was updated to the sets / reps that make up the supersets I wanted, and damn, that's what I did. Doing those 2 supersets killed my arms, so the facepulls were almost impossible. With resistance bands, and cable machine, I've Never stopped inside a set 'cause I just couldn't. Twice today. Jeepers ...

Added a set to exercise 10. I really don't want more reps for 10 and 11, so the next change there will be to add weight. But before that, I'll add sets / reps to the dumbbell parts of the program. And, before that, I'll perform this program as is for a number of times. This program has a long way to run.

Comments

Popular Posts