Boy, you gotta carry that weight You're gonna carry that weight a long time: weight lifting exercise log 20200228

Numbers are all in the "doing good" box. Not news is good news.

I'm spending more of my exercise days on the water row machine, and less on lifting. My reasoning is simple. Water rowing hits my cardio systems, and lowers my blood glucose, better that weight lifting. Weight lifting helps me maintain muscle, gives me pretty biceps, and maybe improves my insulin sensitivity, maybe.
Squats worry my knees, so I'm occasionally doing only partials. Not much, but not parallel, and for sure, not ass to ankles.

Facepulls were annoyingly difficult, especially last set of 25 reps. Only 25 pounds, but seriously tough.

Pulldowns were 3 x 20, 2 x 15, 1 x 10. Got my 100, but man, the last 10 were work.

Peace out ...

Comments

Popular Posts