Old friends, memory brushes the same years, Silently sharing the same fears: 3 x 2500m water row exercise log 20200221

Prior water row 3 x 7500 here. Prior exercise session here. Title by Simon and Garfunkel, "Old Friends". Today's music by Megadeth, but all I heard was too dark for this purpose. I mean, really:

À tout le monde
À tous mes amis
Je vous aime
Je dois partir

BTW, it's not a suicide song.

Whenever I have several good metabolic days, my pride gets the better of me, and I don't exercise, and eat&drink more than I should, of what I should not. A few days of that, and it's today. Off to row, where I feel like Hell for most of the 45 active minutes.

Anyhow, stroke rate slow, 25-27, power by split: 49s-50s, 50s-70s, 40s-60s. I did the last 100m at 31/95, just to convince myself I wasn't, well, dead ...

Peace out ...

Comments

Popular Posts