Long live machine Our future supreme Your man overthrown: 3 x 2500m water row exercise log 20200209

prior exercise session. prior 3 x 2500m session. music by Metallica, via Amazon Prime. Spit Out the Bone.

It's been a long time since the last exercise session. Volleyball nights do not leave me exercise enthused the next morning. Localized blizzards tend to keep me indoors as well. And, yes, I could resort to exercise bands, but, I didn't. Oh well ...

Stroke rate 24-27, mostly 26. Power output 50s and 60s, some 70s, occasional 40s. No gas outs. Looks like about 16 minutes per 2500m, which is rather slow. Not surprising with a week off, and lowish BG numbers. Love them or not, I do generate more power, faster, when my BG numbers are above so-called normal range. Not a tradeoff I'd choose.

From my all time low weight on 17 Jan, I've bounced around quite a lot. Tending to pay more attention to my BG numbers than my weight. Historically (since 2012), my HbA1c has averaged 7.44. My last 2 measures were 6.4 (Feb 2019) and 8.0 (Aug 2019, just back from debauchery on Cape Cod).


This is a close up of my self-measured / calculated HbA1c. The red line is a 155 day moving average (MA). Black is a 53 day MA (calibrates against the past 2 lab tests). Blue is a 14 day MA. The green arrow is an eyeball guide to 6.6. The yellow 5.4 marker is when I started berberine. I'm back on Metformin as of 3 days ago. Just like I took me off, I put me back on. My GP wrote the script, at my request, and my Endo said it was fine with him to restart. I'll run out of berberine in a few weeks, so I'll take them both and do my lab rat work. So far, so good.

My goal for 2020 is 6.0 or under. It is All Diet. And, TRF. Trying to eat a lot of protein, and alternate low carb or low fat or both. Fun ...

Peace out.









Comments

Popular Posts