On the crooked borderline On the way to great destroyer: 3 x 2500m water row exercise log 20200118

Last 3 x 2500m water row here. Last exercise session here. Music by Metallica. Seems to be all I listen to on my phone.

5 minute warm up, 2500m splits, 2 minutes rest between, 3-4 minutes just sitting there afterwards. Might have been wanting the song to finish.

Woke about 5am. Started rowing about 6:30. Stroke rate 26-27. Power output 50s - 60s. Better form, more power, just like always.

Simply, seriously needed the work. On January 17, 2020, my weight hit it's all time low (for this cycle, anyway) of 160.8 pounds. Since then, I've reset my kCalorie intake goal to 2000 (from 1700), become a free range feeder,  and have been stomping the hell out of that goal. Even breakfast (and baking !!) have made a comeback. Two weeks is enough of a break.

One good thing about learning what, when, and how much I should eat: When I fall off the discipline wagon, I know how to get back on it. Or, back in the saddle. Or, your favorite metaphor for resuming a discipline.

Peace out ...

Comments

Popular Posts