Into the Crypt Total eclipse Suffer unto my apocalypse: 3 x 2500m water row exercise log 20200111

Needed two screen shots, because I finger fumbled the timer start / stop. Screwed up the last leg too, and it ran an extra minute. Sigh.

Last exercise session ...

Last 3 x 2500m water row ...

Music by Metallica. And, I had it turned up as loud as my phone can play. Might have caused damage. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

It was 51 degF, so I walked. It's 59 degF now. Great morning.

The fans in the fitness center didn't work. I have no idea why. My autonomous cooling systems compensated, and I am soaked.

Stroke rate 25-26. Power output mostly 50s-60s, some 40s, few 70s. Split times about 15:40ish. 500m times 3:0x- 3:1x each, with rare 2:4x

Too much partying at The Spirit Room last night, seems to have compromised my stamina. Go figure. The Lyft in the black Escalade was nice, though.


Comments

Popular Posts