I've been carryin' my heavy load Waiting for the light to come shining through: 3 x 2500m water row exercise log 20200101

 Last time I did 3 x 2500m is here. Last time I exercised is here.

My daily music Pandora radio pattern is: Early, something like new age or classical solo piano. Later, a bit less mellow, say Wishbone Ash or Ten Years After. Finally, Metallica / Megadeth / Ozzy et al.

It's sometimes discordant when I leave here early to go water row, because there it's Always Metallica, Amazon Prime shuffle playlist, loud, and then back home, to Elton John, Van Morrison, et al.

Anyway. I apparently busted hump on the water row machine, because I am soaked. Seriously sweaty. I do wonder why that only happens occasionally. My numbers were "the usual" for stroke rate and power output. I think it's that intensity thing.

Maybe it was the pre workout tea with milk, my usual avalanche of morning pills, and pre-workout 6 grams creatine and 250 mg Vitamin C. One more metabolic mystery.

All went well. A few twinges in my left knee, which went away with a minor position / form shift. No big deal, and less annoying than having to adjust my compression shorts mid-stroke. Only so many hands :-)


I don't always make / take a protein shake post workout. There's days when my BG numbers are sufficiently high so I skip it. Today is not that day.

My Blender Bottle is now a Franken Bottle. The original black top blew a seam and leaked. So, cheap new bottle just for a new top. Different design. Fits just fine.

Half fill with ice, pour hot tea on top, add 50 grams of protein, fill with Cherry Coke Zero. The carbonation from the Coke probably killed the original top.

It's all good.

Happy New Year !!

Peace out ...


























Comments

Popular Posts