To free the world from it's fear and pain And help the people to feel free again: weight lifting exercise log 20200127

Prior exercise session here.
Prior weight lifting session here.
No music ;-(

A bit more weight moved, a bit less time. I've been eating heavier these past few days / week, and I certainly feel stronger. When that happens, I tend to rest a bit less as well.

Regardless, work rate pounds per minute is solidly in the "good job" box, and pretty consistent over these past several weeks. All good.

Little is new in the exercise level numbers. Reps to fail on the high side. While I can add weight to the seated cable row, I'd need some rest/pause or other trick to get more work on the squats and chest press. Not too interested right now. 10 x 10 exercises still have "good problems". facepull and pull thru still 4 x 25, implying they're too light. pulldown was more like 2 x 20, 1 x 10, 1 x 20, 2 x 15, implying they're probably the right weight, but I need burn off more effort earlier. Gotta think about this one.

It's been an interesting metabolic month. I expect to be back at it Wednesday morning, but I never know. Water row of some kind.

Peace out ...

Comments

Popular Posts