Like holy water It only burns you faster than you'll ever dry: weight lifting exercise log 20200124

Prior exercise session here. Prior weight lifting session here.

10 days between lifting sessions is a long time. Not only was I overly wiped out from the volleyball factory playoff nights, but I seem to have a cold of some kind. Perhaps a coronavirus of some kind, without the benefits of travel. Who knows, and, for that matter, who cares.

The enduring duration shows in a few ways. That stuff is heavy. Funny how I've never thought of dropping the water row machine on my head. The chest press reps were low. The 42 minute duration was longish (mostly added rest during the 10 x 10 lat pulldowns).

But, I did the exercises, and survived the experience. I should probably add 10 pounds to the pull thrus, and move that towards 10 x 10 as well. Very progressive, dontChaKno.

Rate is still in the box. Total weight load nicely increasing.

Left shoulder and knee are both complaining again. Not sharp pain, but dull "we didn't care for that" stuff. I'd swear I heard my left knee making squishing sounds during the squats.

WTFIUWT?

Peace out ...

Comments

Popular Posts