Crawl out of this skin Heart explosive Reach in pull that pin: 3 x 2500m water row exercise log 20200118

Prior exercise session here. Prior 3 x 2500m session here.

Music by Metallica, Amazon Prime, my playlist, on shuffle. Loud.

There'll be more metabolic stuff at the end.

Today was a mid-range energy day. Stroke rate 24-26, occasional  bursts higher. Power output 40s-70s, higher in the 3rd split than the 1st one. Decent sweat.

And, I learned there's a remote control for the fans and their lights. Who knew? And that my phone and earphones and Bluetooth and Amazon Prime have a odd-to-me sequencing relationship.

Here comes the metabolic part ...

I measure my blood glucose up to 4 times per day. TOD1 is first thing in the morning. Box and whisker charts are a way to show distributions of numbers. Normal BG numbers are 65-ish to 100. Of note is the fact that my TOD1 number is Very Rarely below 40.

For normal people, a BG of 40 would have you, at best, shaky and somewhat disoriented. At worst, unconscious and approaching death. Me, my 40 gets me to eat something. Today, a few dry roasted peanuts, 2 cherry tomatoes, and a bit more Fairlife 2% in my tea and coffee. Then, off to water row. Mid-range energy indeed. Fat burning to be sure.

This is water, and I don't even realize I'm wet.

Next up, a protein shake with almond butter.

Kids, don't try this at home.

Peace out ...

Comments

Popular Posts