I think you know my name I'll introduce myself today: Tabata water row 20200106

Prior exercise session is here. Prior Tabata water row session is here.

There is no music. My Tabata timer tells me things, and quite frequently too. Some things I need to listen to ...

The session is:

5 minutes warm up
4 sets of {
30 seconds full sprint; 15 seconds easy row
30 seconds full sprint; 15 seconds easy row
30 seconds full sprint; 15 seconds easy row
30 seconds full sprint; 2 minutes easy row
}
3 minutes cool down

Have you seen pix of the HIIT / CrossFit people lying on the floor post workout? That's me if I don't take the cool down time.

Finally showed some intensity. Stroke rate 30-32, power output mostly 100-120, occasional 130's and peak 140s.

Per usual, ok 1st set, great 2nd, gas out 3rd, killer 4th

My BG control has been pretty good these past 3 exercise sessions. All with only 1 rest day between. Dunno what I'll do next time. Or when that'll be. And, right now, don't care.

All's well. Peace out ...

Comments

Popular Posts