Ain't it funny how the night moves When you just don't seem to have as much to lose: weight lifting exercise log 20200114

Last exercise session here ...
Last weight lifting session here ...

Music by Bob Seger, playing as I turned it off to walk to the fitness center. No music when I lift. I've enough to do ...

It has been more than 2 weeks since my last weight lifting experience. I will admit, trepidation / concerned anticipation / a touch of fear was in the air. I'd prefer to not injure myself.


The concern was needless. While there was a touch of imperfect form on just about every exercise - and right now, I remember each and every imperfection - I recognized it, fixed it, and completed the set.

Better yet, I felt strong, well rested, and energized. Quite the happy surprise.

Comments

Popular Posts