When you haven't got a prayer But, boy, you've got a prayer in ... : Tabata water row 20200224

same ol same ol, but not quite. I walked to the fitness center, cause it's 50 degF, and dry. I could not decide what to do before I got there (weight, 3 x 2500m, Tabata row, walk), so I was hoping someone would be there to force my hand. Nope. So, I went for heavy, full body, and quickest ... Tabata water row. You'll recall ...

5 minutes warm up
4 sets of {
30 second sprint, 15 seconds rest
30 second sprint, 15 seconds rest
30 second sprint, 15 seconds rest
30 second sprint, 2 minutes slow row}
3 minutes cool down

Stroke rate 30-32, power output mostly 100s-120s, some 130s, few 90s.

I got my power work, my cardio work, my mental work ... was a good session.

Still haven't walked, though :-)


Comments

Popular Posts