Let me go on like I Blister in the sun Let me go on: weight lifting exercise log 20200309

Prior exercise session here. Prior weight lifting session here. Title by Violent Femmes "Blister in the Sun".

Today was the first day theDog and I got to sit out in the Sun. It didn't last long, because there's a steady wind. But, it was very, very nice.



Got to the weights late in the morning, because I had a Doc's appointment early, and I wanted to participate in today's market activity.

By the numbers, it was a good session.

Physically, my left knee is getting tender again. My left shoulder is awakening as well. Almost time to restart my ibuprofen habit.
Form was mostly OK, but some bordered on shaky. Squats were scary because of my left knee being annoyed. Chest press was as difficult as I recall it ever being. Finally, the pulldowns were not 8 x 12.5, but 25, 15, 15, 15, 23, and 7. Getting close to needing to do 10 x 10, with short rest. Probably one more plate on the pull thrus will level that out.

Peace out.

Comments

Popular Posts