weight lifting exercise log 20200316

Weight moving rate out the top of the box. Amazing what I can do, when I'm intense about getting stuff done.

Today I had a 9am appointment at home that I was determined to make happen. Out of bed, 7:29. Deal with much of all I do before I go to the gym. Start exercise timing at 8:09. Finish at 8:44. Be ready to rock about 8:58. Bingo.



Prior lifting session here. Prior exercise session here. No cute title, sorry. I'm stressed.

Squats and rows stopped at 20 because I was hurried. Facepull was kinda shaky, because I was hurrying. The heavy pull thru/down pair just pissed me off more. I impressed me.

Intensity is where you find it.

Should add weight to the cable rows, and the pull thrus. Given no work nights for a few weeks, I have opportunity to exercise more. Maybe I'll even take the treadmill out for a spin. Let's see how that all goes.

Comments

Popular Posts