Exercise Log 20190103

There's an old-school-trainer saying: If you don't feel like your tendons are torn loose, and you don't need to puke your guts out, you didn't train hard enough. I'm not old-school, but I've got those. And cramped feet. So, winning, I guess.

The numbers: total weight, pounds, 25,725; duration, minutes, 42; pounds per minute, 613. Under trend.










Notes: Drank some olive juice to settle my stomach and get some salt in. As of now, 38.69 hours into a fast. Will probably break it no later than my 11:30 lunch date, with Maripat and Danielle, at Swan's Market. May need to eat something before we go. Oh well.

The list above notwithstanding, I clean forgot to do the air squats at 01, and didn't realize it until I was resting after 09. Did 2 sets of 15 then. My quads are looking for an escape. Upside, last night on the ref's stand, between games, I was resting comfortably in full ass-on-heels squat. That's a good thing.

Today's duration wasn't awful, but it wasn't better either. A few more repeats are indicated before I add weight to the squats or maybe heavy rows. That addition always seems to be a better idea here at the keyboard, than at the cable machine ...

Comments

Popular Posts