Exercise Log 20190108

After being pissed off at my form doing cable curls, I dropped them for concentration curls. Better form is easier, even if it doesn't theoretically protect my shoulders as much. Also added slight weight to goblet curls, because I could. Netted out to slightly less weight total from prior session, so even though I was a bit quicker, my pounds per minute went back under trend. That under trend thing is a problem, with recent lower highs and lower lows. I'll draw on the chart.

The numbers: total weight 25,725; duration minutes 41; pounds per minute 627.



Notes: Undecided if I should immediately go heavier on goblet curls, or simply do 2 sets. Need to watch the concentration curls video / read the write up a few more times to get my form grooved. Then heavier / more reps.

Did not add another plate to cable pull thrus, and I probably should have. Maybe next time.

Math notwithstanding, it all went well.




Comments

Popular Posts