Exercise Logs 20190106

There is little doubt in my mind that exercise is 'easier' with 2 rest days, versus 1 rest day, between exercise sessions. Carrying that certainty into the weight room got me to add weight to the air squats, magically transforming them into goblet squats. Not much weight, but, more is more. And, the numbers are perfect.

Total weight, 25,950 pounds, duration, 36 minutes, pounds per minute, 721, dead on trend. I was so impressed I made a new chart to play with ...

Rate by Session Frequency 20180831 to 20190106

























Session Frequency is the count of days to the next exercise session. For example, exercise day 0, rest day 1, exercise day 2, is labeled '2'. The x-axis labels on these charts is whatever labels the chart code finds first, hence, 2, 4, 5, 3. If I figure out how to easily change that, I'll let you know. Back to our usual programming ...














Notes: Replaced air squats with goblet squats. I felt good enough to add weight, but not much. Expectation is I'll blow thru the dumbbell rack pretty quick on goblets, then move onto dumbbell squats, then add sets and reps. I'm eager to get the exercise more loaded. Let's see how much 'rr stupid' I can repress doing that.

Thru the row & press superset, my shoulders felt funny. That's concerning.

The bis and tris superset continues to be interesting. The drop set for tris is getting easier, and I'm thinking of adding reps. My curl form simply SUCKS. I understand why people pin their elbows. May well change / swap out curl exercises.

10, 11 went well. 12 may need another plate (up to 115 pounds per rep). 13 went well. 14 was surprisingly easy.

I intend next session to be Tuesday; goblet squat up to 10 pounds; maybe add a plate to pull thrus. Maybe ...

Comments

Popular Posts