Exercise Log 20190117

Today is a great day for defiance. I have good numbers for just about everything. The exercise numbers can speak for themselves, but I'm OK with putting words in their mouth: Hit the weights in fast hour 38. Added another plate to the pull thrus, and totally recovered the pounds per minute value.

The numbers: total weight, 26,475 pounds; duration minutes, 37; pounds per minute, 716.














Notes: No form issues.

Thinking about cheating session time by doing Incline Dumbbell Bench Curl  The cheat part is 2 arms at the same time, effectively cutting a minute or 2 off the total time. Also allows me to Not pin my upper arm, and to switch to a hammer curl as I wish. Downside is just a bit of screwing around with the bench. But even that, I can try the tris set with the bench up. We shall see.

Added a plate to the pull thrus, at long last. It did indeed feel heavier, but once past the new feel, it was fine.

May go up 5 pounds more on the goblet squat. Maybe ...

Comments

Popular Posts