Exercise Log 20190111

It is surprising, to me, that I can arrange my life so that I'm pressed for time and energy. But, here I am. After working Wed and Thu night at the volleyBall factory, after fasting Tue-Wed, way light on kCalories Thu, after not getting a lot of sleep these past few days, getting to the weight room very late today (10:30am-ish), and after not properly dealing with Lantus, today was not set up to be a high energy exercise day. Sure enough, the numbers ...

total weight, 25,725, duration minutes 36, pounds per minute, 559










Notes: No changes to weights / sets / reps. Pace was slow, with some longer than usual rest times. Form was fine except for the second set of left arm concentration curls. The arm felt weak, and the weight heavy.

For now, I'll keep repeating this program. But, I am of the opinion that it's time for me to change strategy, from progressively loading my work / workout, to maintaining the results I'm getting pursuing my metabolic goals. When I write my next T2D progress report (soon), I'll explain.

Comments

Popular Posts