Mad Dash for the Exit Weights Exercise Log 20190219


There's reasons, and excuses, and fu'ups, and today I had all of them.

It turns out, if I eat a protein laden snack before I go lift, not only does it provide me with another way to stall, but it lets my stomach remind me that there's stuff in it, and it wants water, please.

Regardless, I ended the session quickly by excluding the last 2 exercises. Places to go and things to do and more stuff to be late for. So, the numbers

total weight, pounds, 21,065; duration, minutes, 37; pounds per minute 569. Still in the OK zone. But, I'm concerned about the trend.

















Notes: It's hard to say that I added too much weight too soon, because I bailed on the last 3 line items. But it sure felt like it.

Yesterday, just to see, I did 2 x 1 minute planks on my nice cushy yoga mat. This morning, getting out of bed, my legs felt used. During the pull thru's, the cable machine kept wanting to throw me around.

I still do not have a day to day pattern for incorporating the water rowing machine into my exercise life. Best guess is it'll be every other day, alternating between weights and water row. Let's see what Wednesday brings.

Comments

Popular Posts