Weight Loss Milestone 20190217

Much to my delight, I finally broke thru the 180's "pounds of my weight" barrier. This morning I got 179.2 pounds from the scale ! The data and other numbers

Data taken 20190217 
Data taken 20190217

Range is the difference from max to min. I pay attention to where the data values are in the range. Extremes matter, and middle values are wtf's. For examples, good extreme numbers are ...

_weight_lbs
_BMI
_bodyFat_%
_fatFreeBodyWeight_lbs
_subcutaneousFat_%
_visceralFat_%
_bodyWater_lbs

There are less good extreme values (_muscleMass, _BMR) that I would prefer were higher. But, it's close to impossible to lose fat and keep / gain muscle, so I'm going for fat loss while retaining as much muscle mass as I can.

I'll close with my favorite chart on the subject from myFitnessPal ...

Data taken 20190217


Comments

Popular Posts