Independence Day 2019 weight lifting 20190704

Happy 4th of July to you all.

It has been quite some time since I last went to the fitness center to lift weights. 20190615 to be precise. I was concerned that I'd not be able to do my work properly.

Well now ...





By the numbers: total weight, 12590 pounds. Duration minutes, 13. Pounds per minute, 968. Blew it out the top of the box again. Go, me !!

I did fewer chest presses (23 vs 26), the same seated cable rows (23) and lat pull downs (16), and one or two more of the others, and way more cable pull thrus (25 vs 19).

So I can only presume / have my bias confirmed that: 1) riding a bike is good for the pull thrus 2) creatine is a good thing, and 3) the long layoff didn't cause much endurance loss.






Notes: No obvious reason to add weight, or to change the exercise set.

I can only hope that the weather allows me more bike rides.

Comments

Lily said…
Did you check my new article what was the forbidden fruit apple or pomegranate I desire you may adore it :)

Popular Posts