My beacon's been moved under moon and star Where am I to go now that I've gone too far medium road bike Exercise Log 20190701

More detail available here.

It was time to do something about exercise. One rest day will do that, sometimes. And, I really seem to be avoiding weight training, or water row work.

But the weather was so nice. Great stretch of glorious weather.

So, true to my winter-from-Hell and spring-cold'n'wet promises, out on the bike I went.

I didn't want to go far, 10 miles of so. I didn't have a plan in mind, just go. So, usual "to the south" direction, because the roads are far less traveled. As far as Ballantyne goes, up Humphrey, back east on Brook (opposite my usual / more common route), back north, and ...

Strava determines my ride is complete. 2 miles from where it ended.

Ah well. My pace was good, I felt fine, and was happy with the day. Onward.

Comments

Popular Posts