Mother Nature Is Fickle Sometimes road bike middle distance Exercise Log 20190516

My usual pattern is exercise and one day rest, until I need to take two days. Except that, if the weather cooperates, ride every chance I get.

Well, today was after one day rest, but there's that two nights of fasting kinda, and work. Making Thursday not my best exercise day.

But, the clouds were puffy, mostly blue sky, very light wind, temp's low 60's.

So I went for it, without a clear path / distance in mind. Figured I'd make it up as I went.

Mother Nature apparently thought the same thing. A mile or so out, the sky had clouded over, the wind became steady and always a headwind, the temp dropped a bit, and things were no longer so pleasant.

So, I took a never before route. It worked out. The roads are not in good bike riding condition. I fear the plea of local govt poverty.

A bit more detail here ... https://www.strava.com/dashboard


Comments

Popular Posts