The Cycle Continues 3 x 2500m water row Exercise Log 20190514

Hints for starting a 3 x 2500m water row session:

  • Do not stay up late binging on Netflix. Nope.
  • Do not stay up late drinking whiskey. Nope.
  • Do not get out of bed, sleepless, at 2:15 am. Nope.
  • Do not drink enough caffeinated beverages to feel awake. Nope.
  • Remember to take ibuprofen before you go row. Nailed this one.

My form wasn't good. Strokes per minute a little slow. The timing was mostly off. My power output improved on every split, but started out pretty bad, and got less bad. Started to fade about 6 minutes into each split.

Most annoyingly, I was slow. Targeting 15:00 per split, I got more like 15:33.

All in all, I had a not great time.

Music was Amazon Prime, using my Metallica Playlist, on shuffle.

Forward ...

Comments

Popular Posts