Two Glorious Days In A Row, So I Went Riding Again road bike Exercise Log 20190506

I promised myself that, if it ever became not Winter here, that I'd ride every chance I could. Today was another one of those days. So, out I went.

This is the 3rd time out on the road bike. It usually takes a half dozen plus trips, and a few hundred miles, before I feel good on the bike. This year is different. I'm certain it's from the water row work.

I was thinking that, maybe 20 miles today. Turns out, the flesh was willing, but the spirit was weak. Strange that.

This was the first time I took Paul Road all the way to Scottsville Road. That was interesting.

Next time I do this loop, rather than turning south at Archer Road to head home, I'll take Chili Ave to the Wegmans Complex, then south on Jetview To Paul Road, then that back home. That'll add about 4 miles.

https://www.strava.com/activities/2346949250

The next nice day ...

Comments

Popular Posts